- We do not store customer credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- All deliveries up to 2KG delivered via Royal Mail free of charge (2-3 Working day )
- All deliveries over 2KG delivered via Parcelforce/ TNT /DPD free of charge (3-5 Working day )
- Next day delivery (Guaranteed 1pm) via Royal Mail for only the parts weighed under 2KG – £8.95.
The above delivery time frame could only be accurate if your order has been placed during the weekdays before 1PM cutoff time.
- Standard Bushing Kit – £6.90 per kit, and an extra shipping cost of £4 for each additional kit.
- Large Bushing Kit – £12.80 per kit, and an extra shipping cost of £8.90 for each additional kit.
Delivery timeframe is 4-5 working days.
- Relsters Ltd offers a complete refund for cost of parts if parts are returned within 21 days of the purchase date.
- For the refund, return postage to Relsters Ltd to be paid by purchaser.
Frequently asked questions
Is Polyurethane better than rubber?
Polyurethane maintains a consistent performance over many years without deterioration (often for the lifetime of the vehicle). Rubber is good for the first year or two, but then deteriorates progressively and affects the vehicles handling.
Which bushings should I buy?
Ideally purchase the matching left and right bushing kit on a vehicle. Otherwise, if possible, the full kits (where available) on the full front end and/or rear end of the vehicle.
What is the warranty?
Lifetime warranty by the current car owner. Spring bushings have a six months warranty. Warranties are made with the original purchase receipt.
Where to buy?
From your local distributor as listed on the website www.psbushings.co.uk
Does polyurethane squeak?
Polyurethane does not squeak if the component being repaired is properly cleaned with soapy water and has lubrication applied when fitting the new bushes.
How easy are they to fit?
Our bushings are designed to fit easily without any special tools. Removing the original bushings can be tricky however. If you have mechanical ability or a technician friend they can be installed in a short period of time.
What are bushings?
They are components made to cushion moving mechanical parts attached to the vehicle chassis.
What is the reason original bushings are not made of polyurethane?
Cost cost cost. Rubber is much cheaper for the car manufacturers than polyurethane. Also when bushings wear out, parts can be replaced, generating sales for the manufacturers.
Do your parts fit original parts?
Our bushings are made to fit the original manufacturers components and specifications. They may not fit certain aftermarket replacement parts that are not to the original specifications.